Callapidder Days for the few years and I truly enjoy knowing that halfway around the world, there is a group of (mostly) women reading with me.
Here are my books for this year's Fall Into Reading:
1. Changes that Heal by Henry Cloud - I've heard good things about this book. God knows I need as much help I can get figuring out my issues so I'm quite excited to get started with this one.
2. 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham - I absolutely detest dieting but I do know at this stage, I need both diet and exercise to get to a weight and shape I will be happy with. I certainly need the inspiration to keep on going so I'm looking forward to reading this book from a former contestant of the show Biggest Loser.
3. Redemption by Karen Kingsbury - I have never read a book by this author before but I do know she is a popular Christian Fiction writer. Borrowed this copy from a friend some time last year and I haven't even started reading it yet! Need to finish this one pronto so I can return it soon.
4. Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky - Started reading this book in the summer but only got to a the first few chapters. Interesting read about productivity and execution.
5. The Grace of God by Andy Stanley - So happy I spotted this book in last week's Manila International Book Fair! I'm a big fan of Andy Stanley and have read most of his books. Can't wait to read this once, especially since it talks about one of my favorite topics.
6. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin - Emily Giffin is one of my favorite chick lit writers and this one is her latest book. Should be an easy read. I just hope there's no cheating in this book! (Two of her last novels were about cheating partners.)
7. Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron - I used to love watching Full House as a kid! Candace Cameron grew up to be such a beautiful lady. This book also talks about her battle with the bulge. Yet another book to inspire me to keep going in my weight loss journey.
8. Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic - Nick was born without arms and legs but lives a full life. An inspiring story about an extraordinary man! Can't wait to read about his life.
Happy Fall Reading!