- Mention the person who tagged you
- List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
- Tag 6 blogs, state the rules and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog
1. Books - Okay, so I'm cheating on #1 because books are so not unimportant to me. But they make me soooo happy. When I'm bored, when I'm sad, you can leave me in a bookstore or in a room with a good book and I'll be skippy-happy.
2. A massage - it doesn't matter if it's done in a spa or by someone who's generous enough to give me a backrub. My shoulders are usually very tense and a back rub/massage just makes my day.
3. A yummy treat like the oreo caramel sundae from McDonald's. If you like Twix, you will love this sweet treat.
4. Plurk - I never really got the hang of micro-blogging before I started plurking. I love everything about Plurk--how it connects you to people, how you're never pressured to make sense, how people get to respond to whatever you have to say, how when you keep plurking, you increase your karma and get more cool emoticons. If you're not on it yet, try it! :)
5. Juice - I am so glad my mom loves buying all of these juice boxes. I never really liked juice growing up. I found the usual powder juice drinks too sweet. But that was before I tasted this brand of juice called Ceres. They have the tastiest juice. It has no added sugar, no preservatives, no colorants. My favorite flavor is Secrets of the Valley, a mix of different berries.
6. Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, The Ghost Whisperer, CSI, Privileged - these TV shows give me something new to look forward to every week.
I'm tagging: Ingrid, Mica, Fran, Sarah, Ana, and Hilary.