It's 1:51 AM Manila time and I am officially 29 years old.
God has been so good to me on my 28th year. Here are a few highlights:
1. Took on a new role at work this year.
2. Made a huge booboo at work but learned a great deal from it.
3. Made a lot of new friends.
4. Went back to the youth ministry.
5. Taught Victory Weekend for the first time.
6. Watched Beyonce live 3 days before my birthday. Great seats, too!
I am so excited at how God is going to work in my life on my 29th year. I'm off to a great start actually. There will be a lot of cutting and pruning this year. And I am excited about it. I know it won't be easy. It's probably going to be painful. But I know God is taking me to a new place.
I can't wait.